Registration for all classes will open on March 18, 2019 for Salem residents and April 15, 2019 for all other students.
Classes will be offered from June 24, 2019 to August 23, 2019
Session 1: June 24 - June 28
Special Program July 1 - July 3
Session 2: July 8 - July 12
Session 3: July 15 - July 19
Session 4: July 22 - July 26
Session 5: July 29 - August 2
Session 6: August 5 - August 9
Session 7: August 12 - August 16
Session 8: August 19 - August 23
$50 - Half day intro program.
$150 - Half day classes for one week.
$250 - Full day classes for one week.
Half day classes are from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon, or from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
Full day classes are from 9:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Pickup and Drop-Off
Staff will be on hand to meet children beginning 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class. They will also wait with the children until a parent picks them up. But, please try to pick up the children by no later than 10 minutes after the end of class.
Please let the instructors know who is picking up the child each day.
The pickup and drop-off location is at the Winter Island Pavilion. The Pavilion is right at the fork in the road after you enter the Island.
Below is a list of supplies to bring with you to class:
1. Medical Form
2. Swim Test Form
3. Swim suit
4. Closed Toed Shoes
5. Water Bottle
6. Apply sunscreen before class
7. Change of dry clothes
8. Long Sleeve t-shirt or rash guard
9. Hat or sunglasses
10. Bag to keep all of the items stored
11. Any emergency medication that may be needed
It is fine to bring a snack for on the water if you think your child will get hungry.
Please do not bring
1. Money for the store on property. We have a policy that students may not go to the store on the island.
2. Cell Phones, they have a habit of getting dropped in water. Our instructors all have phones and the numbers you listed on the registration forms.