2017 classes will start on June 26th. The program will run for nine weeks in one week sessions which begin on Mondays. The dates are...
July 3 (we do not have classes on July 4th)
July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31
Aug 7, Aug 14.
Beginner classes are from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon, or from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday.
Advanced Beginner classes are from 9:30am- 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Pickup and Drop-Off
Staff will be on hand to meet children beginning 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class. They will also wait with the children until a parent picks them up. But, please try to pick up the children by no later than 10 minutes after the end of class.
Please let the instructors know who is picking up the child each day.
The pickup and drop-off location is at the Winter Island Pavilion. The Pavilion is right at the fork in the road after you enter the Island.
- NEW -
Early Drop-Off and Late Pickup hours are now offered.
Staff is on hand to assist busy parents by offering Early Drop-Off and Late Pickup hours! Sign up for this service must be done during registration or in person prior to the week your student is attending Sail Salem.
Price: $10.00 per day
Early Drop-Off Hours: 9:00-9:30 Late Pickup Hours: 3:30-4
What to Bring
Below is a list of supplies to bring with you to class.
1. Medical Form
2. Swim Test Form
3. Swim suit
4. Closed Toed Shoes
5. Water Bottle
6. Apply sunscreen before class
7. Change of dry clothes
8. Long Sleeve t-shirt or rash guard
9. Hat or sunglasses
10. Bag to keep all of the items stored
11. Any emergency medication that may be needed
It is fine to bring a snack for on the water if you think your child will get hungry.
Please do not bring
1. Money for the store on property. We have a policy that students may not go to the store on the island.
2. Cell Phones, they have a habit of getting dropped in water. Our instructors all have phones and the numbers you listed on the registration forms.