Dear Sail Salem Community,
We are excited to share with you a wonderful opportunity for you and your sailors to be a part of our Sail Salem promotional video. If you or your child would like to participate, here’s how:
For sailors who have attended Sail Salem before, please film a 15 second clip of you sharing one of the following:
- A memory of Sail Salem (for example, a time when you laughed really hard, a time that made you really happy, a time that you felt successful or overcame a fear)
- Your favorite part of Sail Salem (for example, favorite sailing activity or game, favorite lesson, favorite experience with a new friend)
- Something that you’ve learned at Sail Salem (for example, sailing skill, personal skill, life lesson)
- Anything else you'd like to share about your time at Sail Salem!
For parents whose children have attended Sail Salem in the past and would like to participate, please include a 15 seconds or less clip of one of the following:
- Sail Salem’s impact on your child(ren)
- Your favorite aspect of Sail Salem
- A favorite memory that your child(ren) shared with you about their experience at Sail Salem
- Anything else you'd like to share about your family's experience with Sail Salem!
No introduction is needed in the video, we will include names on the screen. When you send a video, please include in the email your child’s name, parent’s name if it is a video of a parent, child’s age, number of years at Sail Salem, and your hometown. Please also include the statement “I authorize Sail Salem to use this video” in order to give us permission to feature you.
If you choose to participate, please email your clips to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 12th.
We can’t wait to see what you all have to share!
The Sail Salem Crew